network jack is intended as an internet troubleshooting / information gathering
tool providing a web interface to several common command line tools, including ping,
traceroute, dig, and whois, as well as a subnet mask calculator and a DNS block list
(aka blackhole) lookup.
- Ping a host on the internet (currently only IPv4)
- Traceroute to a host on the internet from the web server (currently only IPv4)
- Do a DNS Dig of a hostname or IP address (for reverse lookups)
- block list lookup (aka RBL query, blackhole lookup)
- lookup for domain names and IP addresses / blocks
- Mask / CIDR calculator
- Front" page for the tools, provides spot for links
- It is intended to be easy to add new modules
- Seperates html code into it's own file so can be customized without
modifying the program files
- Check out the demo
Nothing really besides what's included as part of the download.
Screenshots? Forget the screenshots and go straight to the demo
Source Code: network jack 2.0 pre 1.